Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where To Go Next...

In comparison to the past few weeks where I had a lot of things to show off, there's nothing new I can really present at the moment. I've been doing a lot of planning and organizing my thoughts. I made a list of every single background that I need to draw. I made a list of every single sound effect I need and I made a list of every place I need to make a music cue for. The past few days have been spent finding and making sound effects. It's taking longer than I thought. Once I have all the sound effects I can quickly toss them into the animatic and present that. I also will have a few new bits of animation done in the last few weeks of the semester, such as the tortoise without his shell on, and run cycles for the hare and sheep.
I can't wait for the winter break so I can sit down for hours working on this animation without having to worry about work for other classes, assuming my attention span lasts that long. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment