Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Plans For Winter Break

It's my last winter break EVER.

I'm working as much as I can on my senior film before Christmas comes and I get distracted by shiny new things. I'm also not looking forward to starting back to work in the deli and trying to also find time to animate at home.
I made myself a big long list of every little thing that needs to be done for the Tortoise and the hare project and it's HUGE. I want that list half done by the end of winter break, although that's probably not very reasonable. I keep picking out easy things to do on it, like the backgrounds, and scenes that only require me to animate a face instead of the whole body of a character. I should probably give myself more of a challenge so this project doesn't become hell later.
I will definitely have all of the backgrounds done by the end of break.
I used Facebook today to ask people for a critique on something I didn't feel was that great. I'd post a link to it here, but I'll be removing that video shortly. The internet sure comes in handy at times like this.
Normally during my breaks I'd try to complete a short project on my own, and I'm a little upset that I won't have the chance to do that this time.
I know that my senior show will be in the first half of April, so my intention is to get the animation all done for this by early March so there's tons of time to do post production.
That's not as much time to animate as it seems.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment