Saturday, September 15, 2012

I Need A Halloween Idea...

I came up with an idea for a Halloween animation the other night that I haven't fully developed. So I'm trying to figure out whether to just drop the whole idea, or keep rethinking it until I have something that works and can hopefully be completed by Halloween so it's relevant.

It involves a Flying Rhino that is addicted to candy...

I hope I can come up with something that's actually funny and interesting to watch, because as of right now, I just want to draw a rhinoceros with wings and call it a day. I think the most likely scenario is that I add this character to my long list of future projects from my previous post and hopefully something interesting will come of it later on down the line.

Find out what happens within the month I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment