Sunday, September 15, 2013

Halloween Project

I should be updating more frequently, but I'm in the middle of moving back to my hometown of Plymouth, MA and changing jobs. The important thing is, I'm animating.

Last year I was going to make a short that I hoped to have done by Halloween, but I never had a solid idea of what to make related to the season and went straight into making Santa On A Diet instead.

But this year, I'm giving that another go. Join me as we venture to Planet Halloween.





I realize this is the second short in a row I've started with a view of an entire planet.
 I should really stop doing that.

Our main character here is Pumpkin Head Jack, and he is in for a surprise when giant candy corn crashes into his house. I don't know why I keep making it rain food in my cartoons.






And that's all for now, so stay tuned for more updates on the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment