Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ideas For A Commercial

JAN 25: Class time

I spent the class preparing for everything I'm going to have to do, including making this blog.
I brainstormed ideas for the assignments I will have to complete this semester, including the commercial:

I changed my idea from Super-Powered Skittles to Toothpaste.
Ultrashine! Toothpaste with the cleaning power of a hundred suns!

This will be the first animation I will work on this semester, and it will be the first time I combine live action film with animation, so I'm excited to work on it.
I'll just need to figure out how to do that in Final Cut.

The animation will mostly be of the tooth character that is trying to sell the toothpaste to a person (me), and a few other effects.

(I'm also excited to put my new Wacom tablet to good use.)

I will storyboard this idea, and once approved, will get right to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment