Thursday, March 10, 2011

Class Time: Mar 10

Working on the doll animation today, I went back and fixed a few things I noticed and the continued with the girl doll trying on the bow. It was more complicated than I expected it to be because I had to make a few new layers. It could take a few more hours just to get this simple action done. After that, I'll be close to finished. I may even come back from spring break having finished this assignment.

I noticed that when this file renders the frame rate drops. I assume this is because of all the textures on the symbols. To fix this, when I finish the project I'll have to split this up into separate files so it the speed is correct. If that doesn't work, I could try speeding it up slightly in FinalCut, but hopefully I won't have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment