Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

So, since I am currently working on 3 different projects that all heavily involve using photos or textures in flash, I'm a little disappointed in what happens when they render.
In my Doll animation, the frame rate is steady, yet slightly slower. I can at least fix this by speeding it up a little in Final Cut. In my paper/pencil animation, the rendered version has inconsistent frame rates and also, flash crashes every now and then. And in a project I've been working on outside of class for some time, the sound is out of sync and the frame rate is choppy.

Is there any way to avoid this trouble when using photos to animate in flash?

I've been using this technique to branch away from my usual style of animation, but it looks like I can't stretch the limits of the program too much. In the future, I'll just have to stop using them and find new ways to experiment. Finishing these projects will be tough since I now have to think about ways to go easy on the program.

The Doll animation is almost done. I did 5 hours of it over break. I got lazy. However, I think it still will be done in a week, within the time that I set for myself.
What I'll probably do is finish the animation in the doll project and then move on to the science animation. I'll add sound to the doll project sometime later, once I figure out what kind of music I want to make for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment