Monday, April 23, 2012

Future Projects

With my senior show over with, I'm looking forward to going back and fixing The Tortoise and the Hare project less and less. We'll see what happens.

I am currently working on making a business card and a website.
Also, I am making animated signage for the school auction at the end of the year. It's a little more than half done, and I will post everything I did for that at once on this blog and YouTube.

I have a few ideas for future projects rolling around in my brain.
Including making up sci-fi worlds, and The Never Ending Spaghetti.
I'm going to be looking at other video websites where I can post my work. The more places I post my work, the more people that can see it. I have had barely any views on Vimeo since I started that account. My YouTube is fairing slightly better, although my most viewed video isn't even an animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment