Friday, April 13, 2012

Proximity Opening Reception

So this past week was the opening reception for the graphic design senior show that I was a part of Proximity. The reception went well. It was about what I expected.

Here are pictures of some of the work from the graphic design students.







Of course you can tell my display apart from the others because of the cartoon characters.
My display consisted of two screens playing recent animations, with focus on my Tortoise and the Hare adaptation that I have working on all year. Screenshots and character printouts are hung on the wall.

I'm glad everyone likes that dog, that stupid thing makes me happy. Without the dog, I would not have wanted to finish that project.

With this huge hurdle behind me. I have a lot of more desire to work on other upcoming projects and I already have animations planned for after I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment