Saturday, September 24, 2011

Explanation Of My Final Project

For my final project, I am going to combine two Aesop's Fables, The Tortoise and the Hare, and The Wolf In Sheep's Clothing.
I came to the decision to do this after being unable to decide between the two and wanting to give myself the challenge of putting these two unrelated stories together seamlessly.
The story that I made from the two involves the Tortoise racing both the Wolf and the Hare disguised as the Sheep. Meanwhile the Sheep, whom I made the antagonist, tries to lay traps for the Tortoise to stumble upon on the race track.
My aim is to tell the story in this animation without the use of dialogue. After finishing the writing of this story I realized this may seem reminiscent of old Wile E. Coyote cartoons.
So why not go with it?
Maybe I can plan this out to have the sort of humor found in those cartoons. I have yet to make out the storyboard, so we will see how far I can take this.

No comments:

Post a Comment