Monday, September 26, 2011

Second Batch Of Sketches


Gather 'round, children. Today I will be sharing with you another set of sketches. These ones were made after I finally decided on my story and knew what the characters would be.
The hare, very close to the final design.

The tortoise, also very close to the final design, the only real question I had for myself was how the legs would look.

Funny story about the wolf, I ended up not having one at all...

The sheep on the left is pretty much the same as the final design, but the hare here is very different. I actually gave the hare Ugly Bunny's ears. On the right is the hare wearing the sheep's clothes.

More tortoise ideas. Like I said before, it was very fun to draw.

As you can see, there actually weren't a lot of refinements in my designs, many of them are very close to the final designs I decided on. The one big change is that I ended up not using a wolf in my story at all. When I upload the final character designs, I'll explain why.

No comments:

Post a Comment