Friday, September 23, 2011

Summer Animations

I kept myself busy this summer by making two new animations.

The first is a piece involving sound.
This was a concept I had wanted to execute all semester but never had the chance to. I didn't think it would fit the requirements of any full assignment I had the past semester.



In my second animation of the summer, I returned to my usual antics and brought back my Alien characters for a short involving clouds.




I had one more animation planned during the summer, but it was never completed. I wanted to start a series involving a character called Ugly Bunny. I wanted to see if I could keep up a series on my own...and as it turns out, I didn't have the motivation to. Here's a little sample of what could have been:























And now that I've archived what I did this summer, I can look forward to this semester and planning my senior project.
More posts to come shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment